Why is it called 358 Mesh Fencing: '358' comes from its measurements 3" x 0.5" x 8 gauges which equates to approx. 76.2mm x 12.7mm x 4mm (Length x height x Diameter) in metric.
358 security fences are extremely difficult to penetrate, with the small mesh aperture being effectively finger proof, and extremely difficult to attack using conventional hand tools. 358 fences are recognized as one of the most difficult to break through the barrier, because it is difficult to climb. It is called security fencing and high- strength fencing. 358 security fencing panel can be bent in part to enhance the aesthetic effect.
While 3510 Security Fencing has many of the attributes of 358 Security Fencing and its main strength is it's lighter. Using 3mm wire instead of 4mm allows even better visibility allowing a wider variety of applications. It's lighter and cheaper so it's ideal for commercial applications.
1. Anti-climb: More small openings, no toe or finger holds.
2. Anti-cut: Robust wire and welded joints make cutting very difficult.
3. High-strength: The superior welding technique and process control create a stronger fusion between the wires.
Finish treatment: There are two treatment types: Hot dipped galvanized and plastic coated.
The colors of plastic coated are mainly green and black. Each color is available according to your require.
Post type: The post type is main square post. The feet are combined with cement support with the rivet.
1. Bridge anti-climb guarding & guard safety screening
2. Psychiatric hospital security fencing
3. Prison security fencing
4. Factory machine guards
5. Walkway security fencing
6. Airport security fencing
7. Shipping Port Security fencing
8. Electrical sub-station fencing
9. Gas pipelines security fence
10. High security living area and private field fence