Most gabion retaining walls do not require concrete and are mainly used for landscape decoration. The gabion retaining wall allows water to flow through and prevents possible collapse. If you use gabion retaining wall for gardens and other purposes, this is a good choice.
(1) Aperture: 60*80mm, 80*100mm, 80*120mm, 100*120mm, 120*150mm, 90*110mm
The length of the double-stranded part shall not be less than 50mm. In order to ensure that the metal coating and PVC coating of the twisted part of the steel wire are not damaged.
(2) Wire diameter: There are three wire diameters for gabion nets-mesh wire, edge wire, and tie wire
1. The range of mesh is 2mm-4mm
2. The edge wire is generally larger than the mesh wire, 0.5-1.0mm thicker than the mesh wire
3. The tie wire is generally smaller than the mesh wire, and the common one is 2.2mm.
(3) Wire tension: not less than 38kg/m2 380N/mm
(4) Surface treatment
1. Electro-galvanized. The amount of zinc on it is 10g/m2. Poor corrosion resistance
2. Hot-dip galvanizing. The amount of zinc can reach 300g/m2. Strong corrosion resistance
3. Galfan (zinc aluminum alloy). This is divided into two materials, zinc-5% aluminum-mixed rare earth alloy steel wire, and zinc-10% aluminum mixed rare earth alloy steel wire. Super anti-corrosion
4. PVC plastic coating. The thickness of the plastic wrap is generally 1.0mm thick, for example: 3.7mm after wrapping 2.7mm. Strong corrosion resistance
(1) Partition: add a partition for every meter in the length of the gabion net
(2) Size: can be customized according to the standard
(3) The range of aperture and wire diameter compared
Gabion retaining wall is mechanically woven from low-carbon steel wire with high corrosion resistance, high strength, ductility or PVC-coated steel wire. The box structure made by using this net is a gabion cage. According to ASTM and EN standards, the diameter of the low carbon steel wire used varies according to engineering design requirements. Generally between 2.0-4.0mm, the tensile strength of the gabion wire is not less than 38kg/m2, the metal coating weight is generally higher than 245g/m2, and the diameter of the edge wire of the gabion mesh is generally larger than the diameter of the wire. The length of the double-wire twisted part shall not be less than 50mm. To ensure that the metal coating and PVC coating of the twisted part of the steel wire are not damaged.
Gabion net can be used for slope support, foundation pit support, mountain rock surface hanging net shotcrete, side slope vegetation (greening), railway highway isolation fence, it can also be made into box cages, net pads, used in rivers and rivers , Erosion protection of dams and seawalls, net cages for the closure of reservoirs and rivers. The most serious disaster of rivers is the destruction of river banks by water, which caused flooding, resulting in massive loss of life and property and a large amount of soil erosion. Therefore, when dealing with the above problems, the application of the ecological grid structure becomes one of the good solutions, which can protect the river bed and bank for a long time.
1. The flexible structure can adapt to the changes of the slope without being destroyed, and has better safety and stability than the rigid structure;
2. Strong anti-scouring ability, can withstand water flow speed up to 6m/s;
3. The structure is inherently water-permeable, and has strong tolerance to the natural and filtering effects of groundwater. Suspended matter and silt in the water can be deposited in the rock fill, which is conducive to the growth of natural plants and gradually recovers. The original ecological environment.
First, the construction is simple. The ecological gabion cage technology only needs to put stones in the cage and seal it. It does not require special technology or water and electricity.
Second, the cost is low, and the cost of ecological gabion cages is only 15 yuan per square meter.
Third, the landscape and protection effect are good. The combination of engineering measures and plant measures adopted in the ecological gabion cage technology can effectively prevent soil erosion, the landscape will take effect quickly, and the landscape effect will be more natural and richer.
Fourth, it has a long service life. The eco-gabion cage technology has a service life of several decades and generally does not require maintenance. It is precisely because of this that the Yangtze River Yellowstone Section Revetment Project, Taihu Lake Flood Prevention Dike Protection Project, and Sandouping Revetment Project of the Three Gorges have all adopted this technology.